Every year many papers are presented at the AAPS annual meeting and exposition, some of them belong to the Iranian graduate students. Aside from taking pride in the presence of Iranian students in one of the most prominent pharmaceutical events of the year, we at ASIPS, offer an award to the best paper of the year, presented at the AAPS. The ASIPS graduate student award is $500.
The main source of this award has been through Irvine Analytical Laboratories, Inc. from the inception. We hereby extend our gratitude to Dr. Assad Kazeminy, president and founder of Irvine Analytical Laboratories, Inc.for his generous donations throughout these years and his continuous support of our organization.
The following is a partial list of the award winners for the past years.
- Babak Basiri, Ph.D. candidate (2016)
- Mania Dorrani, Ph.D. candidate (Rutgers University) 2015
- Tannaz Ramezanli 2014
- Marjan Javadi 2013
- Maryam Agharahimi 2012
- Zohreh Amoozgar 2011
- Mahta Samizadeh 2010
- Bahar Zarabi – University of Maryland (2007)
- Shabnam Sani – Massachusetts College of Pharmacy and Health Sciences (2006)
- Simin H. Tabasi – University of Maryland (2005)
- Shahla Jamzad – Temple University (2004)
- Shahrzad Missaghi – Temple University (2002)
- Hamid Rezaei – University of Cincinnati (1999)
- Ramin Davari – University of Connecticut (1997)
We would like to invite all Iranian graduate students to take advantage of this opportunity and submit their papers to ASIPS. Our outstanding faculty will review all submitted papers and the recipient of the award will be announced at our annual meeting in fall.