Announcement of 2020 ASIPS Graduate Student Award Call for Papers
The 2020 ASIPS Annual Meeting will feature two (2) Academic Research Awards (ARAs) to top two senior graduate students provided by our sponsors Dr. Ron Najafi from EmeryPharma (www.emerypharma.com) and Fariedeh Najafi (www.cplabsafety.com).
Graduate students are encouraged to submit an abstract for Academic Research Award (ARA) presentation. Each of top two ARA presentations will receive a $600 cash award.
- Interested candidates for the award are required to be Senior Ph.D. students in the Pharmaceutical field, preferably from North America. (Exceptions may be made for Master’s students and the EU applicants depending on the total number of applications received).
- A successful applicant must be willing to make a short 10-15 minutes presentation of his/her research at the ASIPS annual meeting on Sunday, October 25th, 2020 in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- The candidates must submit their CV plus statement of their PhD (Master’s) project and their possible related publications/abstracts, etc. no later than September 1st, 2020 to ASIPS executive director, Dr. Parviz Mojaverian at Mojaverianparviz@gmail.com , and president (myself) at Elli.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The winner must be present at the meeting to receive the award in person. Please be considerate and schedule your travel accordingly.
- Please Note: past award winners may not apply again.
After careful evaluation, we will announce the award winner's name in late September 2019.
Parviz Mojaverian, Ph.D.
ASIPS Executive Board Director,
Tel. (913)-339- 8033
Elham Hatami, Ph.D.
Postdoctoral Research Fellow
Department of Bioengineering
University of California Los Angeles,
LinkedIn: Elham Hatam