Announcement of 2020 ASIPS Graduate Student Award Call for Papers
The 2021 ASIPS Annual Meeting will feature two (2) Academic Research Awards (ARAs) to the top two senior graduate students provided by our sponsors Dr. Ron Najafi from EmeryPharma (www.emerypharma.com) and Fariedeh Najafi (www.cplabsafety.com).
Graduate students are encouraged to submit an abstract for Academic Research Award (ARA) presentation. Each of the top two ARA presentations will receive a $700 cash award.
- Interested candidates for the award are required to be Senior Ph.D. students in the Pharmaceutical field, preferably from North America. (Exceptions may be made for Master’s students and the EU applicants depending on the total number of applications received).
- A successful applicant must be willing to make a short 10-15 minutes presentation of his/her research at the ASIPS annual meeting on Sunday, October 17th, 2021 in Philadelphia, PA.
- The candidates must submit their CV plus statement of their Ph.D. (Master’s) project and their possible related publications/abstracts, etc. no later than September 1st, 2021 to ASIPS executive director, Dr. Parviz Mojaverian at Mojaverianparviz@gmail.com, and president (myself) at Elli.email@example.com.
- The winner must be present at the meeting to receive the award in person. Please be considerate and schedule your travel accordingly. (we do not mail the award to those who are not present).
- Please Note: past award winners may not apply again.
After careful evaluation, we will announce the award winner's name in late September 2021. For more details about the ASIPS, please visit the website https://asips.net/.
Elham Hatami, Ph.D
President of the AAIPS
Linkedin | Elham Hatami